Terms of Service
I. Binding Contract
This website is intended for use only by adults who are 18 years or older. By accessing and using this website, and by uploading content to this website, you are confirming that you are an adult.
II. Submission of Content
Lawlz.org does not produce any content. All content is produced by the users of the site. By submitting content of any kind to this site (collectively, “Content”), you are confirming and agreeing to be bound by all of the following terms and provisions:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. You are the sole author and owner of all rights in and to the Content (including words, images, videos, sounds, etc.), and you are fully empowered to grant us the rights to use the Content as provided below without the knowledge, consent or approval of any third party.
3. You reserve all rights in the Content subject only to the rights licensed to us as set forth below.
4. You hereby grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable right to (a) adapt, edit and generally use and exploit all and/or any portion of the Content, alone and/or in combination with other content of any and all kinds whatsoever; (b) create and exploit derivative works of any and all kinds based on and/or embodying the Content; © distribute, publish, sell, display, store, exhibit, transmit, perform, broadcast, and generally exploit any and/or all of the foregoing; (d) use your name, image and likeness in connection with any and/or all of the foregoing; and (e) authorize others to do so. The foregoing rights may be exercised by us and/or our licensees, successors and assigns, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
5. You hereby represent and warrant to us and our licensees, successors and assigns that the Content does not and will not invade, impair and/or infringe the rights of, and/or otherwise injure or damage, any third party (including, by way of example only, under the laws of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy, and/or defamation), and the use of the Content will not expose us to any expense, loss or liability of any kind whatsoever.
6. You waive any right to compensation of any kind or in any amount in connection with the use of the rights granted to us above.
7. The rights you have granted to us in the Content may be freely assigned or sublicensed by us to, and your representations and warranties will inure to the benefit of, our licensees, successors and assigns.
8. You hereby agree and grant us the right to place a watermark of Lawlz.org on the Content.
III. Disclaimer of Links
Except for this Website, we do not operate or maintain contents on websites other than (the “Subsites”) that are directly or indirectly linked from this Website (the “Linked Sites”). Any reference to a Linked Site or to a specific third party’s product or service on the Website or a Linked Site, is not a recommendation by us. We disclaim all liabilities for access to and use of Linked Sites.
We permit you to link to the Website if you comply strictly with the following linking policy:
a) Your site must not slander or damage lawlz.org or contain inappropriate content;
b) You may not create a frame around lawlz.org content or create any impression by any other method that any proprietary content does not belong to lawlz.org; and
c) You must use our name, logo, slogan or any other trade and service mark correctly.
This permission terminates automatically and immediately if you breach any terms or conditions of these Terms. Upon such termination, you must immediately remove any link.
IV. Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages (including, but not limited to, economic losses, lost profits, lost revenues, or lost data) arising out of the access to or inability to access to this Website or the Linked Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
V. Transmitted Materials
Any materials, information, or ideas that you transmit to or post to the Website (“Transmitted Material”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. While we shall use commercially reasonable endeavors and shall comply with applicable laws in the United States of America to ensure that all such Transmitted Material is protected, we have no obligation whatsoever including without limitation confidentiality obligations in connection with the Transmitted Material.
We are under no obligation to monitor any material residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server in an authorized manner agrees that we may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. We reserve the right to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to our server that we, in our sole discretion, believe is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed within the United States of America. Any action you or any third party bring to enforce these Terms or, in connection with, any matters related to the Website shall be brought only in United States, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the United States of America. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms shall form the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified by you in any manner.